Test results have shown that our 8oz candle will burn for at least 20 consecutive hours.
While a number of our customers have tried and enjoyed using our candle as a massage oil, we do not recommend using it as a massage wax.
Currently we are not exclusively using essential oils. While essential oils are great, they are not comprised in a manner that best suits a candle, i.e the flashpoint may be lower than the heat produced by the candle to melt the wax, thus could be a hazard in a candle and/or cause sooting, etc.
There are several technical factors that go into formulating a fragrance for use in a candle. Our fragrances are formulated in such a manner that they are technically capable and the base, middle, and top notes work together to give us the best result in an air care fragrance using a candle as a delivery method.
All of our fragrances adhere to strict IFRA (International Fragrance Association) guidelines and are safe for use in the intended product.
We have not tested our candle for this purpose. However, our candles are made from 100% Soy Wax so, it has a much lower melting point and therefore, should primarily be used as a container candle.
No. Our candles are 100% plant based. They do not contain paraffin, petroleum, animal or beeswax products.
- 100% Plant-Based
- All Natural
- Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable
- Free of Pesticide and Herbicide residue
- Free of Genetically Modified Material residue
- Free of animal testing
- Free of petroleum products
- Free of animal products
- Free of insect products
Our Manufacturing Process is designed to purify our plant-based waxes ensuring the removal of any potentially present pesticides, herbicides, or Genetically Modified Materials (GMM) *
- Our wax can be removed with basic soap and water, so you don’t have to worry about ruining clothing, furniture or other items.
- Renewable: Soy is a resource that can be replaced at a rate comparable or faster to the rate of consumption.
- Our soy wax is Kosher Certified, proving our commitment to providing safe and healthy products.
- When you use soy wax, you’re encouraging plants to be grown, farm communities to flourish, and the Earth to be renewed.
- Soy is continually producible without damaging the ecosystem and are completely biodegradable.
The wicks we use are made out of cotton.
We currently sell 2 sizes of tin on the website. A 8oz size and a 16oz size.
The dimensions of the 8oz tins (L W H): 3 inches x 3 inches x 2 inches.
The dimensions of the 16oz tins (L W H): 3.5 inches x 3.25 inches x 2.25 inches.